Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I hate....

Jennifer Lopez – you’re not really from the block stop fucking pretending.
Alanis and Shakira – for jumping in the blond bandwagon
Reese Whitherspoon – sorry I don’t have a reason for this one.
Carb eaters – I’m not carb envious just but I hate people that brag about the carbs they eat and how they don’t gain an inch
Most skinny poeple especially those who complain about being too skinny or that say they need to lose 5 pounds by next thursday
50 cent- getting shot or die trying or whatever
HelloKitty (I’m I the only one that think this is creepy)
Barbie ( fucking bitch)
Mr. Softee
People that speak in the secret code of American pop culture.
People that make fun of my accent
Mariah Carey
– again, Do I really need a reason?
Some of my friends (not u NAO)
DR. Phil – whatever
Yankees and their fans – Not everyone that lives in the Bronx loves the fucking Yankees. Especially if you’ve lived around the stadium. And no it’s not ok to build another stadium across the street from the current one and take away one of the only decent things that neighborhood has : MULLALLY PARK
My fucking neighbor who sabotages my Christmas decorations.
My downstairs neighbor – do you really think I give a shit that your wife gets home from work in the middle of the night. I’m not gonna tip-toe all in the morning just because she’s sleeping. ( and by the way I can hear your fucking hammering every Saturday morning… what the fuck are building down there? I hope it’s a sound proof room to block out the noise from my apartment)
Racist Teachers – stop trying to jumpstart your career in the poor neighborhoods. The only reason you’re working in these schools is because Westchester County won’t hire you …I wonder why…maybe because you suck.
Dogs and their owners ( no I don’t think it’s cute when your dog wants to sniff me, yes I am afraid or your fucking little piece of shit dog, SO WHAT! I’m sure you’re afraid of things I’m not and you don’t see me trying to convince you to get one, I don’t care if your dog is your best friend or your kid or your boyfriend, I don’t wanna pet him, you don’t see me telling you to pet my kid) – yes I have issues with this last one.
People that wanna start random conversations on the train – take a closer look, do I really look like someone you wanna be friends with?.
The guy at the computer lab at my school. With the fucking fees this school charges I should be able to print way more than 50 pages.
People that try to give me parenting advice. Seriously, let me raise my own kid…. I will feel much better if I screw him up myself than with the advice your give me.
Old friends whom I no longer have anything in common with probably because we never did in the first place.
People that hate me because I went to school and they didn’t. – hey it’s not my fault you had a fucking chance.
People that hurt kids.
Badly designed magazines.

People who give up.
Temporarily broke people that pretend to that they know what it is to be poor.
People that have poverty epiphanies in their 20's - shit how can you not notice you're poor.
People that are coordinated enough to dance or simply walk with out tripping.
Gisela
( my fifth grade teacher) Fuck you wherever you are.
Jehova’s witnesses and hardcore religious people all together. – if god wanted me to come to him he could just make me. Anyway I’m not sure making donation to your church gets me any closer to god than simply saving that money and buying myself something really cool that would make me happy and in turn I would be in a good mood and spread joy everywhere instead of the normal raving and bitching. If I was spreading materialism-induced joy that would be contagious and the whole world would be happy. I think god would love that if he actually existed.
Reggaeton – maybe I’m old but I don’t fucking get it.
People that remember my name after meeting me only once
People that are way too friendly – I’m really just suspicious of these last two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese Witherspoon is actually a nice down-to-earth southern gal, according to E!.

Dr. Phil needs to be shot in the face by Dick Cheney.

Reggaeton - another shitty music excuse to legally dry hump another person in public.

--
DD

Ms. DeLeon said...

thanx for the input "dd" if you're who i think you are i really appreciate you reading my blog :) [if you're not thank you too] ai wish i talk to you a little more [sigh] i think your pretty cool.

Simon Gray said...

Nice list, loads I agree with :)

P.S. I also think the Matrix films rule :) & hooker boots definately the way forward.

Have fun in all you do.

Sar