Friday, February 24, 2006

cleaning day

so i decided to make today cleaning day. I have been neglecting my house keeping duties in the past few days and the job became a little more than i could handle on my own, so i hired a cleaning lady. I found Debbie on craigslist and i chose her for the price. she charged me $20/hr with a 2 hour minimum which i thought was pretty resonable. she was awsome...she was like motor powered. she finished really fast, plus she cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen, which are my least favorite things to do. I was really happy with her services. anyway, it motivated me to sort out other stuff that I've been just piling up and will give away lots of things i dont need. This makes me feel good. this post is really pointless but if you got this far thank you for sharing my joy.

mdl

No comments: