Monday, February 20, 2006

still alive

ok i didn't actually die...I survived the crazy fevers and hacking cough....I'm not sure exactly what I had since it seems to me I recovered too soon for it to be the flu...anyway, I dont care now. I thought my weekend was gonna suck but it actually turned out to be pretty ok. on Saturday I wentr to my cousin's babyshower and saw the whole fam there (that's always fun). the big news broke out and everyone was shocked for like 2 mins but got over it pretty soon. maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were all drinking. to be completely honest, I'm happy...i cant wait to see it and how it's gonna look. I also feel a little scared for him since he's such a baby himself.

sunday I went out somewhere else and had a lot of fun, at least in my definition of fun....It was wierd though cause I usually despise that type of crowd but it must be the rapid cycling at work again that didnt let me care. after that there was other kind of fun that was comfortable and creepy at the same time. I had the itch to just walk but held it and stuck around. the cold was liberating and the sun was way too fuckin bright. maybe it's just i'm never outside at that time so i'm not used to that type of brightness. I dont know there was something bizarre about the day. I was confused about it being monday or tuesday and my MJ called to confuse the shit out of me leaving a message about our appointment tomorrow wed the 22nd. so I run to the living room and ask MG "is it tuesday?" and she's like "no it's monday" and i felt relieved. i thought i had missed a day again, but i didnt so all is well.

anyway that was my weekend for you.

I'm off this week, so i will be catching up on a lot of HW.

No comments: