Friday, February 10, 2006

25 questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
holy shit! is that a pimple?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$18.73 and a metrocard


3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
Stressed, best, fest, hest, jest, lest, nest, pest, quest, rest, vest, west, zest, blest, breast, chest, crest, dressed, pressed, possessed,

4. planet?
Pluto (or is it a planet?)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
myself (I constantly lose my cellphone and call from my homephone to find it.


6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
smooth criminal (but that phone was stolen, now i just have the regular cingular crap)


7. What shirt are you wearing?
a black turtleneck

8. What do you label yourself?
ENFP

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're recently wearing?
predictions (yes they’re from payless)

10. Bright or Dark Room?
as dark as possible unless I’m reading


11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
why?...... What did you hear? And who told you?

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"what a teacher ....getting wasted on a wednesday night...tsk, tsk shame on you!"


13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
2.05 miles from here

14. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Great job! That was awesome boys and girls.


15.Who told you they loved you last?
My son

16. Last furry thing you touched?
my plush slippers

17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
does vodka and diet coke count?


18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none…but I just developed 37….

19. Favorite age you have been so far?

This age. 26 but in 6 months my favorite age will be 27

20. your worst enemy?
myself

21. What is your current desktop picture?
Adriana Lima in lingerie (it’s my brother’s computer)

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
”go brush your teeth and go to bed” to my kid

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
MONEY

24. Do you like someone?
yes but it’s a secret ….he he

25. The last song you listened to?
gravity – John Mayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am curious, Did you ask and answer those questions to yourself?..............I knew it.