Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 73 (365)


Day 73 (365)
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
Naomi has officially become a dog person. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate dogs. I just can't understand people's obsession with giving themselves extra work and aggravation.... Ok, I know what you're thinking, "Miriam, stop being an jerk! dogs are cute and fun and it's cool to share your limited living space with a creature that roams around, defecates and urinates all over the place" I'm sorry if this is offensive to anyone, but it's the way I feel. I was sort of supprtive, though!! I actually went to her house and withstood being in the same room with the dog. I also went out with her to walk it. Well, the dog only walked half of the time, since it was afraid of rain puddles and stirs, so Briana had to carry it several times. Of course I made fun of them for the whole time :-)

No comments: