Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 69 (365)


Day 69 (365)
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
I have never really seen the point in celebrating Valentine's Day, even those years that I was in a relationship. I never really understood the the flower and chocolate thing.... Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but I just don't understand why appreciation and love has to be shown in one single day. but I do truly hate flowers.

Anyway, today I got chocolate from a secret valentine as part of a "Random Acts of Kindness" event at my job. I thought it was nice,and the chocolate was great, especially the dark one. I also got a heart-shape chocolate box and a laminated poem from the Principal.

Finally, during after school I had a celebration with my and triv's class. We had donuts, chips and milk; then we read The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. It was fun, too bad I can't include their pictures in this project.

No comments: