Monday, August 07, 2006


Today is my very dear friend's birthday, she turns 27 today. Yes, that’s right, she’s 2 days older than I am and that makes her lame...he he... no but really this event deserves a post because I feel really bad that everyone around her but me threw some kind of party or cut a cake or whatever for her and I didn’t or wasn’t even included. The thing is, I figured that we would go out this weekend and anticipated giving her gift then, but whatever, because now my gift is gonna seem late.

Now, the reason I feel awful is because we consider each other best friends. Even though that sounds juvenile, we really are. I love her like a sister, and she’s always there for me. In fact is that I consider her part of my family. She has taken this sister job a little too far at times, [she called my dad on his birthday before any of his own children did. And of course my dad doesn’t miss a chance to rub this in my face . Thanks Nao that’s really what I need, one more person to be compared to in my family. just kidding :-)] but that’s ok I lover her anyway.

The fact is NAO I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tell you it’s really good to have you and your kids in my life.


MDL

Ughh! We need to stop all this touchy-feeling stuff, seriously, it’s getting out of hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the cute guy on the card! But the last time i checked, you are the one infatuated with nerdy looking guys! I Like them hispanic, macho looking, so not your type....
I am sorry for having two surprise parties! My family is insane and they are stupid! Anyways, what's up with Saturday! Why did you invite 40 people on my space? Is my birhday too!!!! Desiree, Idon't like her!!!!!Never WILLLLLL. Who cares, we are old, and I know that you are no longer into vodka and diet coke, we are going to have fun!!!!

Ms. DeLeon said...

Hey you know me always putting my foot in my mouth. anyway, I it's not infatuation (you make me sound like a stalker, he he ) OUR birthday is gonna be awesome!!! just be on time on saturday, bowling should be intersting !!! ha ha

Unknown said...

Wow, how much life has changed...the truth is that despite all the changes I still love you and consider you my sister. Things change but not my love for you.