Wednesday, August 30, 2006

fall bound

My lack of sleep has also hindered my ability to write anything that makes sense. As much as I’ve tried to verbalize this thought, all I get is a random collection of words that sounds more awkward than usual, if at all possible. I'm enraged about a situation without solution. If I was presented with this dilemma, I will give my usual "Si tu mal no tiene cura, por que te apuras? Y si tiene cura, por que the apuras?" but since I'm the one with the predicament, It's harder to apply my own wise philosophy. Strangely enough, My life is the simplest it has been in a really long time. Maybe that's it! Maybe the deficiency of excitement in my life is throwing me off. (By excitement, I mean endless worries, deadlines, appointments, thoughts of giving it all up, then realizing that’s not even an option.) I guess this scarcity has sent me into a state of wanting to suffer, obsess and talk endlessly about trivial things. I apologize. It has gotten to the point that I’ve found myself feeling glad about returning to my school year monotonous routines. That alone is pretty alarming.

No comments: