Saturday, July 29, 2006

A few months ago I posted a list of things/people I hate. I was reading this post and it makes me sound like a very angry person when everyone that knows me knows I’m not. He he. So here’s a list of thing things that I like/love

  • I like Mac and cheese and funnel cakes ( even though I hardly eat them)
  • I like to pretend I know how to dance
  • I love to talk to NAO on the phone for hours
  • I heart GEEKS (especially computer geeks, especially the kind of computer geek that talks harddrive-gigabyte talk of which I understand approximately 70% but it doesn’t matter because he still manages to sound so hot, ::sigh::)
  • People that break the mold or prove stereotypes wrong
  • I like people that don’t have a chimney complex and can have a breakdown without smoking three packs
  • I love my Rebel XT
  • I love kids ( especially that kid that lives in my apartment… I love you Duko)
  • I love my job (there’s nothing else I can picture myself doing, other than being a professional geek groupie)
  • I love the internet
  • I love my family 75% of the time (100% if they live more than 80 miles away from me
  • I love NAO and her kids (We’re so gay I know)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, you are to Nao what Luis was to Ricky...

...those bffs, eh?

PS I agree with living more than 80 miles away from family, which explains why I can deal with them when I am in PA...

Anonymous said...

I love you and Duko too! I can't imagine my life without speaking for hours to you. Seriously, we do have issues, we have been talking for hours for about fourteen years. That's sick!!! But fun.