Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm ok ... I guess

a lot has happened since my last post unfortunately my memory is horrible:

I almost got a ticket for tresspassing in a construction site in brooklyn (i knew i was tresspassing but didnt care cause the view was amazing and needed to take pictures) the cops were cool thugh and gave us a second chance.
i've taken 2300 pictures
my students graduated :(
I'm no longer looking for Mr. right or a blue prince or whatever the fuck girls dream about
I'm not as mad at him anymore, I realized what I always knew in my gut.
I'm strangely calm, i have no clue why.
I am still in shock about the end of the school year.
I have been obssessed with sudoku lately ( I know I'm late and that fad is actually over, but that's me I'm usually late)
I have lost some weight which i feel good about but somehow not as good as I thought i would feel.
I hate grad school with all my guts and I can't wait for next May
I have been dealing with really deep stuff lately and have learned a lot about myself. It's been really confusing but I feel releived.
I love having a friend that doesnt judge me no matter how much duct tape and garbage bags I use....THANK YOU
I love being a mom and driving myself nuts with lessons and practice and allowance and discipline all that good stuff.
I have a tentative new position within my job in the fall that sounds promising
I havent taken a single picture in over a week.
My REBEL rocks
A lot of things in my life are falling into place, or almost into place, I feel stable, like I havent felt in a long time...it's a bit wierd but I'm getting used to it.

I guess that's it for now... sorry it's not that exciting.

MDL

No comments: