Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just Diet Coke

SO since I havent had a vodka and diet coke in a few months I am changing my name to just diet coke. Last time I had one or two or nine drinks at the D.O. I ended up ouking all over the Concourse from my coworker's car. I guess I learned my lesson since then.

MY 27th Birthday is coming up and I still haven't decided how to celebrate it. Nao has something colorful and special in mind and it sounds good, but we havent solidified plans yet (her birthday is 2 days before mine). I can't believe I am turning 27. I know I'm being drammatic but I don't feel 27. DENIAL is great. It's what pulls me through day to day.

I've been remembering my dreams, which is creepy because I keep having weird dreams about smiling strangers, running through long corridors of unfamiliar places and worry-free days sneaking in to see free movies. Mirrors also seem to be a recurring theme. Maybe I am relaxed in the mornings and that's the reason I am remembering these dreams or I finally lost my mind and those are not dreams at all but reality. Maybe what I think to be reality is actually a dream. a pretty boring dream.

I know I sound incresingly insane with each post, but it's just boredom talking (well typing ) here. Not that I am so eager to go back to work, but it's kinda wierd to wake up everyday without having to freak out about writing lessonplans and preparing for today's materials. No freaking out about oversleeping and no deadines on paperwork.

I am enjoying it while it lasts.

bye for now MDL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Girly, you did not have to remind me that we are getting old. I have to say that this is our 15th or 16th birthday together. And i have to thank you for giving me so many years of true friendship. In this fake world, is nice to know that someone so original and caring as you is my bestfriend. I can't imagine having a better one! I have seen you grow up so much and get better in everything you do. You may sound crazy, (you are crazy)but I think the world needs more caring and giving people as you; you are always there, you go through your moods but remain the same person. You don't change, you just improve. I wish i could give back at least a little of everything you have given to me in so many years. By the way i wish i can find the right date for our birthday! Anyways, sincerely you know who.

Ms. DeLeon said...

a date for me? or for you? he he :::browsing throwgh phonebook::: let me call Jose. No but seriously I do need a date let me know if you find me one.

and about our friendship: the only reason I'm a good friend to you is because you very supportive and nonjudgemental (oh god let me get a barfbag for all this cursilleria)