Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Maria and Luis Carlos Sitting on a Tree.........














........or at least next to one,

So my little brother got married today. which makes me feel old ass hell. I know I shouldn’t make this about me but this is MY blog. he he

Anyway we went to city hall and between me pretending to be a photographer, my dad throwing a tantrum, the kids running all over city hall, and Rick H. on his sidekick (while they were being pronounced) this has got to be the craziest wedding I've ever been to. [yes Nao even crazier than mine].

after city hall I treated the bride and groom to Mike's Papayas and headed for Central park for a photo session.... we had to stop at a nail spa near Stuyvesant HS because Preggo had to pee... anyway we finally got to the Belvedere Castle and took some pretty good pictures. What do you think? Not bad for my first wedding......

anyway it's still weird to see the kid that has been bugging me since the day he was born and whose diapers I changed tying the knot. I guess I'm old and in denial :)

MDL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of an odd looking couple. Good picture, but no doubt sort of an odd subject. Is the girl cool?

Ms. DeLeon said...

yeah she's really cool... and really pregnant too he he

Anonymous said...

You are a great photographer and they look great together. And you are not old, well not until you hit 45.

Ms. DeLeon said...

thanx for the comliment on my photo skills. and i agree they do look cute together.... about the age thing, 27 is only 18 years away from 27. OMG I'm, almost there ... he he