Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday Morning

I guess this is the kind of stuff only parents would do. It is 7:26am on a Sunday morning and I'm already dressed and ready to go. No, it's not a Macy's One Day Sale(you wouldn't catch me dead in one of those), we're going to see Spiderman 3 at 9:15 am in New Rochelle. I promised Duke we would go see it this weekend, not realizing that tickets in Manhattan would sell out a week before. So I have to suck it up and keep my word.

::YAWN::

I opted for not going to bed at all last night, because after finishing a fifteen page paper my brain was too stimulated to rest. Two more weeks of this torture. two more weeks!!

But being awake last night (or this morning rather) gave me time to catch up with E. and and a chance laugh at each other about the silly things we do. Thanx girl, for not judging me...you're not a monkey :-) ...... I also heard a weird pizza analogy and had to endure one more joke about my braces....ha ha

anyway, I'm off to see the Arachnid

Mdl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't go to Macy's never!!!, you made me get up on a Sunday at 6:30 am to see that stupid spider but Thanks :) I always enjoy our little adventures!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad spelling teacher, but I did not sleep either...No I was not online :)