Sunday, May 20, 2007

random stuff........

Having been to Fairway yesterday, I was extremely picky today in the perishable isle at Costco. Nothing looked fresh enough. It was even worse in the cheese section, when the selection of yummy (and extremely fattening) cheeses was reduced to cheddar, mozzarella, American and only one variation of Gouda. But it’s ok, at least I have my veggie burgers, stuffed tilapia and hummus, after all I wouldn’t want my neck to gather any more fat :-)

In other news:

  • My love for rainy days was compromised yesterday. my feet were wet and cold, but i guess that's my own fault for wearing sandals.
  • The Hayden still rocks.
  • I'm still in shock after finishing grad school
  • only 43 more days till my trip.....cant wait
  • confusion - I think I may have stepped into it once again.

mdl

No comments: