Sunday, October 08, 2006

a weekend to remember

this weekend was OK except for:

-losig my jacket at payless because nao decides to buy shoes at the last minute
-having teenagers laugh at me on the train...again...
-catching a cold because I lost my jacket at payless
-participating in a facial party (which turned out to be ok, still to girlish for me)
-being yelled at by drunken people upset about a yankee game ( as if I cared about baseball)


other than that,a few lessons learned:

-starbucks vanilla frappuccino tastes a lot better with bailey's and disaronno (I still hate coffee)
-archades are still fun (as long as it's not chuckie cheeses)
-there is such thing as too much DayQuil
-must have a talk with Duke about putting down the yankees while riding a bus in the bronx wearing a mets hat.

No comments: