Saturday, October 14, 2006

friday the 13th.....

I'm looking forward to digitallife tomorrow. Maybe spending my Sunday being amazed by new gadget and video games will help me forget this week, well more like this Friday the 13...

this is how my Friday went....

.....kid gets sick when I’m already late for work so I have to make a light speed decision to keep him out of school... then I have a series of mini-misfortunes including my MP3 player going MIA... eventually leading to a night of half-cancelled plans, being stood up, then unstood up, eventually left watching 40 days and 40 nights by myself because i was the only person awake.....

so Nao get ready to hit the Javits center tomorrow and don’t you dare complain about being tired...he he

MDL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girly for inviting me and I'm sorry but I am old! I had lots of fun, and congrat's on your ask.com contest, anyways you are a computer geek after all!

Ms. DeLeon said...

well i'm not a computer geek, cause the questions had nothng to do with computers, a geek i am... he he