Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 339 (365) 11/10/2008


Day 339 (365) 11/10/2008
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
Alright, I can explain this one. What had happened was that.... Okay, you got me.. I don't have an explanation other than the fact that I went to see Freestyle Love Supreme AGAIN! and waited around to stalk Lin-Manuel a bit. Finally my sister in law (the only person with balls in our group... Oh wait, sorry Danny, you're my boy. You took great pictures..he he)...where was I? Oh Yeah, my dearest sister in law Esmeralda went up to him at the bar and asked if he could take a picture with his # 1 fan (yours truly). Of course the moment he laid eyes on me, he fell madly in love and we flew to Vegas...Oh wait that didn't really happen... Well anyway, I took a couple of pictures with him and you can see me cheesing extra wide in this one.

PS: for those of you who are lost in the sauce, this is Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator of In The Heights . The only musical on Broadway worth watching.

2 comments:

Migs said...

Stalkerrrrrrr...

Ms. DeLeon said...

Ummm... I'm not a stalker, he's my boyfriend... he just doesnt know it yet :-)