Sunday, November 09, 2008

Day 330 (365) 11/1/2008


Day 330 (365) 11/1/2008
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
Cafe con Leche.

After the Halloween Friday I HAD to drink coffee...Between Ghetto Urban Legends, watching a mini-marathon of True Blood and the Bailey and Amaretto...I don't know which one finally drove me nuts. It's no surprise that I had a sequence of strange dreams (at least I think they were dreams). I can't actually remember all the details but I'm pretty sure it involved Indiana Jones getting a lap dance and lemon-scented floor cleaner :-P... I'm still trying to figure out the meaning, but for now I'll just sip my coffee... knowing that my urine might smell like honey smacks later on :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...where's the pan caliente at?

Anonymous said...

con queso!

SUCKY IS MAHN!

--
DD

Anonymous said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/phennec/True%20Blood/SuckyIsMahn_cleolindaQuote.png

Migs said...

That dream sounds familiar...