Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 331 (365) 11/2/2008


Day 331 (365) 11/2/2008
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
Keila on 1st ave while running her 9th marathon. She made a small mention of Collen (and Fin) , Triv and me in the article/email she sent everyone. But this was the most moving part :

"The highlight of the race was the Bronx. Most runners say this is one of the hardest parts of the marathon, but for me, it was one of the best parts in my running experience. I would even say that this was the best part of my running "career". I heard the famous words "Ms Merino". WOW! There were several students lined up along the grand concourse with their parents cheering me on. After waving, jumping, screaming, and jumping some more, I continued on. It was AWESOME. I probably could have walked the rest of the marathon and it would not have mattered."

No comments: