Monday, September 03, 2007

FALLing into place

Fall is upon us, YAY!!!!

I know I haven’t posted anything in a long time, but to be completely honest I don’t even want to think about the last couple of days of my trip. As most of you already know I’m still mourning about my Rebel. The trip as a whole was great. I learned a lot of the education system in the Dominican Republic, people and poverty. Much of it I knew already, but it was different actually witnessing it first hand. Being able to rest away from my life and the sources of stress that come with it was also wonderful. I highly recommend taking 2 months off in a foreign country; then again not everyone is a teacher :-).

But that was summer and now is back to reality. Going back to work relaxed and refreshed is nice, but I’ll be stressed again in no time. Thank goodness for winter and spring breaks and the occasional long weekend :-P

I will upload more pictures soon, of course minus the 500 that were still in my memory card.

mdl

No comments: