Wednesday, July 04, 2007

lost my phone

****UPDATE****************************************
I found my phone...well, my brother-in-law did. I left it on a bench in the park and it was still there about six hours later. This is almost impossible, but then again, it´s one of those things that only happen to me :-)
*****************************************************

This must be some kind of new record. I have been here for less than 72 hours and managed to lose my cellphone. If you received a text message from me, please discard that number until further notice. The worst part is that I can´t even report it lost until my brother-in-law gets back from work.

once again incomunicada

mdl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe for next u might wanna backup you mobile phone content so you can retrieve in the event of losing your mobile phone.
I use a free service called zyb (http://zyb.com). Zyb lets me upload, edit and retrieve my phonebook, calendar, sms, etc easily.
Give it a shot.
bye

Unknown said...

Waiting for pictures?????