Saturday, November 25, 2006

thanksgiving weekend

This thanksgiving weekend has been a little strange, but then again I wouldn't expect any less from my life.

> I helped my mom cook (my sister and I shared chopping duty and didn't try to stab each other... strange)

> I ate turkey, ugh!

> I had a massive headache, so I went to sleep for most of the time, which kinda worked out since I didn’t have to deal with my family for too long.

> On Friday I untangled my hair

> I also visited my ex-in-laws, which was really bizarre. Seeing the kids all grown now and feeling like I ‘m still part of that family. It was also nice to see Duke interact with them....kids are so great at getting over initial awkwardness. He also saw his other parental unit, which was both emotional and unreal for him.

> Well it is now Saturday and I have to take my mom to the movies to indulge her Denzel obsession.

> Tomorrow I plan to do laundry and homework, isn’t my life exciting


mdl

1 comment:

Kertu said...

sounds more exciting than mine :D