Sunday, November 26, 2006

serendipity

Just finished watching 3/4 of serendipity and I swore I wouldn’t see the last 1/2 hour because I refuse to do this to my self anymore. This is the way it usually goes:

-Watch a chickflick about fate and love (usually on lifetime)
-Walk away thinking maybe there is a strange master plan
-Spend all week all hopeful that everything’s gonna work out
-Then comes Friday and I realize that I still haven’t found the love of my life.
-Then I go back to my usual skeptical way of looking at the world, finding perfectly
logical explanations for everything.
-Until I see another chickflick on a Sunday morning and begin the cycle all over again.

So I am going to erase it from the DVR and break this vicious cycle for once and for all.


mdl

3 comments:

Kertu said...

haha. i watched that some days ago! boy it sucked :P all they did was run after each other the whole frigging movie. there are some good romantic comedys but that was a total screw up. even kate beckinsale didn't save the movie :D

Anonymous said...

Denial is not a good coping strategy :)

Anonymous said...

Tu tienes problemas...:) Just watch the movie.