Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back to school

Being a teacher I never really wanna admit that it really sucks being a student. I am in gradschool and having to go somewhere else after i finish my workday drives me nuts. Today was the first day of classes and I found out that my professor is obsessed with keeping us organized, which is gonna be a huge challenge for me since I'm currently battling with a severe case of self-diagnosed Adult ADD, among other things ( does anyone know where can I get my hands on some strattera?) . She asked us to get a binder to keep all the crap that she gives us organized and to keep up with all the work. I have already started to freak out since we have to read seven chapters of one book, two of another, two articles and write reflections about them all. I'm a slow reader, easily distracted (I mean very easily distracted) reader as well as a procrastinator. Not exactly a good combination for a person juggling a teaching career, the joy of motherhood, grad school and all the crap my family wants to dump on me. On the other hand I have managed to get a Bachelor Degree so far and my seven year old doesn’t wanna run away yet. Anyway, I am trying the best I can to keep semi-organized this semester and keeping in mind that deadlines are meant to be met (ON TIME). I am also attempting to keep in better touch with my friends and helping in however way I can. I will probably be writing a lot in my DOING EVERYTHING- ELSE- BUT- MY -HOMEWORK- moments.

Until then BYE.

PS: Thanx for the comments Alex and steph. Steph I’m glad u liked the notebooks write in them and keep in touch.

No comments: