Thursday, December 22, 2005

Train and Cable

I still haven't gone food shopping but I got my cable back and the strike is over. My Life is almost complete. All I need now is a blue prince that sweeps me off my feet to live happily ever after. (YEAH RIGHT). anyway for now i'm happy cause i'll be able to see law and order and NY1. I missed pat kiernan so much. anyway the not so good part is that I still gotta work tomorrow but it's ok cause i'll have 1 week off and I need it soooo much. I just came back from a holiday staff party which i thought was gonna be lame but it was pretty ok instead. I only had a couple of drinks and only because I was feeling happy, following the very useful advice from anonymous . I decided i wont be sad unecessarily and that if i have an oportunity to have fun i will absolutely take it. The party probably because i didnt know most of the people there and because my very best friend in the world was there ( yes you, I know you're reading this).

bye for now.

MDL

No comments: