Tuesday, December 20, 2005

my compusaurus


my compusaurus
Originally uploaded by vodkandietcoke.
ok my compusaurus has been acting up again. I REALLY need a new computer but that's what happens when you choose a less lucrative profession. I love what I do but i can barely afford to be alive. anyway, I need to complain about this because besides the fact that there's no food in my house( i havent bought any because everything at the grocery store is loaded with carbs and i cant bring myself to do some real food shopping at the big supermarket) , I have no cable (thanx to my dick little brother that forgot to play the cable bill) so guess what? there's no phone, or internet either. I'm connected with a wireless connection that keeps fading. anyway i'll stop now hopefully the next post will bring good news.

This concludes another bitching session.

thanx for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have an external antenna and an extra extension cord or speaker wire, wrap it in a tight coil and place it around the antenna (as in the antenna is the core of the coil), or near the wi-fi cord. You could also try wrapping a “flag” of aluminum foil around the top. The most expensive but best option (short of paying the bill) is a Cantenna: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=3995464 which would replace the external antenna.