Monday, October 06, 2008

Day 303 (365) 10/5/2008


Day 303 (365) 10/5/2008
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
Tonight was really interesting. [Or should I say last night? My timeline for this weekend may never be reconstructed. I remember it all just not in the order it happened. Thank goodness for time stamp]

It's funny how much you learn about yourself when you're forced to be around people who are completely different from you. But there's nothing like great friends to remind you that no matter how bad things get they still accept you for who you are.... No matter many Emotional Ketchup Bursts and Alcohol-induced Epiphanies you have in one single night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeap indeed, it was an interesting night! I did actually learn a lot from it. Also, I am so glad to have real people next to me to remind me what's really important!