Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 184 (365) 6/8/08


Day 184 (365) 6/8/08
Originally uploaded by NYCmiri
I am officially on the second half of my project. I have to say, it has been both interesting and challenging. I was reviewing all my pictures today and was surprised at the amount of stuff I forgot. This picture portrays a rare occurrence: Kenny at the barbershop. He didn't quite get a hair cut, he kinda just trimmed the shape of his hairline. He calls this a "tape-up". It must be a real word, because he gave instructions to the Junior (the barber) in Spanglish and they both seemed satisfied in the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange, it's usually called a shape-up.

--
DD

Ms. DeLeon said...

well, according to urban dictionary i guess a tape-up is different from a shape-up.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tape+up

but what do I know :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so sorta like a Caesar, I think. I wish there was a guide to men's hairstyles.

I just ask for the same thing, a "fade", and it looks different EVERYTIME!

--
DD